'Thank You' Biscuit Subscription (10-100 meaningful gifts)
- Each 'Thank You' biscuit is safely posted in high-quality letterbox-friendly packaging
- Biscuits are 7.5cm/ 3 inches
- Gift message included
- Send any day of the week
- Optional: fully tracked delivery on each biscuit
We've started a bank. A bank that holds your intent of gratitude, appreciation and kindness. You can replenish your bank on a monthly basis and spend your gratitude, appreciation and kindness in a multitude of different ways.
For instance you could, like Steven Bartlett from Diary of a CEO, give the keys to the bank to your team. Allowing them all to regularly send 'Thank you' biscuits to a loved one.
Or you could give your biscuit bank to the managers in your company allowing them to extend their gratitude to clients, prospects, partners, etc, etc.
However you choose to use your 'Thank You' biscuits, they will give you the means to forge deeper and longer-lasting connections with your people, teams, customers, clients, etc.
HOW DOES THE SUBSCRIPTION WORK?:
- Sign up for a minimum of three months to unlock the 20% discount
- Sign up for a minimum of six months to unlock the 40% discount
- After that, you can cancel your subscription at any time
- You get billed on the third of every month
- Your biscuit bank will be replenished on the fifth of every month
HOW DO I SEND MY INDIVIDUAL BISCUITS?:
- You get sent a unique product link that only your company has access to
- From here you can easily order and check out as many or as few biscuits are you want to individual UK addresses
- Send a 'Thank You' biscuit on any given workday with your unique link
- Add a personalised gift note to each order
- Each biscuit will be dispatched within 24hrs with your chosen delivery service.
If you have any questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Allergy advice: for allergens see ingredients in bold.
Once open, store in an airtight container. Keep in a cool and dry place. Made in a facility that handles eggs, dairy products (milk), nuts, peanuts, wheat (gluten), soya, sulphites, and other allergens. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from trace amounts of these and other allergens.