Cookie size: 7.5cm/3 inches.
Read the full product description below.
The minimum order quantity for your QR-code biscuits is 10. For orders over 100 units or for more bespoke options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! We will happily work with you to create the best QR-code biscuits for your requirements.
- All our biscuits are handmade and exclusively baked to order.
- Biscuit shape: round (fluted).
- We can print any (full-colour) logo/ artwork.
- We individually wrapped each QR-code biscuit in a compostable transparent bag.
- Ingredient labels and best-before date are included on all biscuits.
- Please make sure you own the copyright to the images provided
Our basic biscuit recipe is inspired by a traditional Austrian Christmas biscuit called Linzer biscuit. Co-founder Lisa hails from the South of Germany, and our biscuits are made to her Grandmother’s Linzer recipe (excluding the nuts).
The one and only Nigella Lawson described Linzer biscuits on BBC Food as having a texture of “melting tenderness and celestial lightness” and the dough being “rich and short”.
Allergy advice: for allergens see ingredients in bold. Once open, store in an airtight container. Keep in a cool and dry place.
Made in a facility that handles eggs, dairy products (milk), nuts, peanuts, wheat (gluten), soya, sulphites, and other allergens. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from trace amounts of these and other allergens.
All our QR-code biscuits are then shipped with a Royal Mail Tracked 48hr delivery service.
But you can also opt for a guaranteed delivery service in the checkout section.