Int Women's Day Printed Biscuits
✅ Send us any full-colour design to print onto the biscuits
✅ All biscuits come individually wrapped in transparent compostable bags.
✅ 48 tracked postage included
✅ Biscuit size: 7.5cm/3 inches.
Read the full product description below.
The minimum order quantity for your International Women's Day biscuits is 10. For orders over 100 units or for more bespoke options, please email email@example.com! We will happily work with you to create the best International Women's Day biscuits for your requirements.
- All our biscuits are handmade and exclusively baked to order.
- Biscuit shape: round (fluted).
- We can print any (full-colour) logo/ artwork.
- We individually wrapped each International Women's Day biscuit in a compostable transparent bag.
- Ingredient labels and best before date are included on all biscuits.
- Please make sure you own the copyright to the images provided
Our basic biscuit recipe is inspired by a traditional Austrian Christmas biscuit called Linzer cookie. Co-founder Lisa hails from the South of Germany, and our biscuits are made to her Grandmother’s Linzer recipe (excluding the nuts).
The one and only Nigella Lawson described Linzer cookies on BBC Food as having a texture of “melting tenderness and celestial lightness” and the dough being “rich and short”.
Allergy advice: for allergens see ingredients in bold. Once open, store in an airtight container. Keep in a cool and dry place.
Made in a facility that handles eggs, dairy products (milk), nuts, peanuts, wheat (gluten), soya, sulphites, and other allergens. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from trace amounts of these and other allergens.
But you can also opt for a guaranteed delivery service in the checkout section.