(10-60) Impressed Pride month Jam Biscuits
Individually wrapped in transparent compostable bags
Cookie size: 7.5cm/3 inches
Read the full product description below.
- Messages of up to 12 characters (incl. spaces) will be impressed round the edge of the biscuits. Messages over 12 characters, will be impressed in straight lines across the biscuits.
- The minimum order quantity for impressed Pride month jam biscuits is 10. For orders over 100 units or for other bespoke options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will happily work with you to create the most delicious impressed branded jam biscuits for your needs.
- All our handmade biscuits are exclusively baked to order.
- Pride month jam biscuit shape: round (fluted).
- We wrap each jam biscuits in eco-friendly clear bags.
- Ingredient labels and best before date on all biscuits.
Our basic biscuit recipe is inspired by a traditional Austrian Christmas biscuit called Linzer cookie. Co-founder Lisa hails from South Germany, and our biscuits are made to her Grandmother’s Linzer recipe (excluding the nuts). The one and only Nigella Lawson described Linzer biscuits on BBC Food as having a texture of “melting tenderness and celestial lightness” and the dough being “rich and short”.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
Please note that we bake in a facility that handles gluten, eggs, dairy products, nuts, soya, and sulphites. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from trace amounts of any of these allergens.
We bake all our biscuits to order. They have a shelf life of 2 weeks. You can extend this to 6 weeks by placing them in an airtight container.