Custom Wedding Names Biscuits
Individually wrapped in transparent compostable bags
Biscuit size: 7.5cm/3 inches
Read the full product description below.
- Up to 12 characters (incl. spaces) can be impressed around the edge of the biscuits. Messages over 12 characters are impressed in straight lines across the biscuit.
- The minimum order quantity for custom wedding names jam biscuits with the couple's names on is 10.
- For orders over 100 units or for other bespoke options, please email email@example.com.
- We will happily work with you to create the most delicious impressed wedding jam biscuits for your requirements.
- All our biscuits are handmade and exclusively baked to order.
- Biscuit shape: round (fluted).
- We individually wrapped each jam biscuit in a compostable transparent bag.
- Ingredient labels and best before date are included on all of the biscuits.
Our basic biscuit recipe is inspired by a traditional Austrian Christmas biscuit called Linzer cookie. Co-founder Lisa hails from the South of Germany. Our biscuit are made to her Grandmother’s Linzer recipe (excluding the nuts).
The one and only Nigella Lawson described Linzer cookies on BBC Food as having a texture of “melting tenderness and celestial lightness” and the dough being “rich and short”.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
Please note that we bake in a facility that handles gluten, eggs, dairy products, nuts, soya, and sulphites. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from trace amounts of any of these allergens.
We bake all our biscuits to order. They have a shelf life of 2 weeks. You can extend this to 6 weeks by placing them in an airtight container.